Friday, May 20, 2011

READ: CDC and Zombie Preparedness

I’ve steadfastly refused to read any of the vampire, zombie, undead, or rotting flesh tomes that fill up half the shelves at Barnes and Noble. After 10 pages of Twilight by Stephanie Meyers, I called it quits. The woman has only a passing acquaintance with the English language. Time is short, life is short, so why bother?

But the Rapture is tomorrow, 6PM in every time zone, so I thought I should prepare, and what better source of disaster preparedness exists but the Center for Disease Control. Sure enough, they’re on it! So I’m putting my kit together and waiting to see who disappears and who remains. I doubt anyone I know will disappear, and I can only think of a handful I’d like to see vanish. But that’s an entry for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment